Google Profiles Optimisation TipsGreat tips on improving your google profile
We have now created a page providing Google+ Optimisation Tips »
Improving your Google Profile
The importance of having a good Google Profile should not be underestimated.
Setting up a Google Profile - The Basics
- If you haven't got a google account first create one here - http://www.google.co.uk/accounts/
- Log in to your new account and click on Create Profile
- Follow instructions and verify yourself (note you will need a mobile phone for this)
- Follow instructions on your edt profile page
- IMPORTANT: at the bottom is a section called Profile URL, think carefully when using this it creates your google profiles short url.
- Once happy with your profile click on Done Editing
- Return to your main google account by clicking the drop down arrow next to your name on top right of page and selecting Account Settings
- Click where it says View data stored with this account to take you to your dashboard
- Read the section in Me on the Web
Congratulations - You have set up a basic Google Profile
Enhancing Google Profiles
Our short Google Profiles Optimization tutorial now shows you how enhance your Google Profile page further to gain a full advantage of Google Profiles and help with your social Networking.
How to improve your Google ProfilePlease visit my How to improve your Google Profile page for advanced tips on profiles optimisation.