Just another little jump links test added to our SEO Tips pageMore about this jump to links test on V1 SEO
- Page titles should be as descriptive
- Headers should include target keywords
- Content should be carefully considered and include the keyword
- Site navigation should be clear, precise, descriptive and use the correct anchor text
- Alt attributes (using keywords) should be used whenever images are displayed.
- Content should be appealing, informative and encourage visitor engagement.
- Locations should be frequently displayed for any location based service.
- Always remember, a page is a page
- Coding should be error free and kept to a minimum
- Make the file name of the page descriptive by using the target keywords
More about this jump to links test on V1 SEO
Please feel free to comment below if you want to know more about this test.