Why should your website rank higher in Google than anyone elses?
- Does your website provide the most relevant information about what the searcher is searching for?
- Is it quick and easy to find the right information on your pages?
- Is all the information fresh and up to date?
- Would you say it was easy for a visitor to your website to share the information with their friends?
- If you visited your website as a general visitor, would you like the feel of the site, feel it is trustworthy and be happy to recommend it to your friends?
- Is there something memorable about your site that would prompt a reaction if previous visitors were talking amongst themselves about the products/information on your website?
- If a group of people were talking about the products/information on your website do you think your website would be mentioned in the conversation?
- Do you ever see your website randomly mentioned on Facebook, Twitter, forums, articles, other websites, etc.?
- Would it be useful to another website owner to use information from your website?
- Have you a system in place that makes it clear that, you or your webmaster, are approachable to other website owners/webmasters?
- Can you provide; articles, press releases, information, high quality images, etc. to those who would like to use it, and IMPORTANTLY do you make it clear that you are happy to do this?
- Would you consider yourself to be an expert on the products/information displayed on your website, or if not an expert, someone with a good knowledge of the products/information?
- Is your website better than your competitions?
If you answered No to any of the qustions above, ask yourself again – Why should your website rank higher in Google than anyone elses?
5 years ago you could have said No to at least a dozen of the above questions and still ranked high in Google
Say No to just 2 or 3 of them now and your chances of ranking high are diminished more and more.
If you require help with any of the above – Get in Touch.
If you have answered Yes to all of the above but still want help – Get in Touch.
If you think all the above is bollock and just want someone to rank you higher – Feel free to come back after you have been scammed a couple of times or have had your website blacklisted in Google.