South Warwickshire SEO Specialists
Starting an SEO Campaign
Before even starting SEO these are the important things
Are You Trade Only?
Do you only sell to trade and account holders or to general public too?
Who are your customers and what are they looking for?
Targeting local – May be searching for products but more than likely looking for a local supplier
Targeting National – Probably looking for trade prices, bulk items, established nationwide supplier
A business like your isn’t really the same as most online businesses as I assume you don’t want to just sell one or 2 products to members of public but want to be selling packs or truck full of products
Ideally You want to appear higher when people search for a drainage supplier, pipe supplier, etc. rather than Joe Blogs looking for a 6m x 110mm sewer pipe.
Are you established and well known in your field?
Would your main customers already know you by name and are existing customers as much a priority as new customers?
Who’s the target customer?
Buyer for large builder
Buyer for large Groundwork or Utilities company
Buyer for specialist drainage company (golf courses, sports grounds, etc.)
Buyer for large Landscaping company (irrigation, large gardens, pond, etc.)
Buyer for land agent/farm (irrigation, large drainage, culverts, etc.)
Once target established – think about what they search for
Make up a list of 20/30 little key phrases that your target may search for and build these in to the content of site, set specific pages for most important using the phrase as the page title
Do you do any PPC (Pay Per Click – Google Ads)
Expensive if not careful but if managed and monitored very beneficial
Not only for bringing in customers but for gathering data on user behaviour
What Products or Services Give the Best ROI (return on investment)
It’s far better spending the time and money on optimising the products or services that give the best ROI
Why spend a lot of time and money trying to rank for something that earns pennies when you can spend that time and money trying to rank for things that earn pounds
Have you people within the company who can provide website content?
More content would be good for the website, it has a blog/news section a few posts every now and then would benefit.
You could pay an outside source to do this, but if you are already paying employees, would any have a spare hour a week do learn and do this.
Or better still could you do this?
Can you get testimonials / reviews?
Can you ask any customers to provide some testimonials that you can publish on the website?
Relationships with suppliers and local businesses
Could you ask your suppliers to list you on their website and do a little write up about you (if not already)
The same with local businesses you supply to, if you provided them with a write up about you could you get any to publish it on their websites (you could offer to do the same for them)
Are you monitoring your Google Analytics?
Google Search Console
Do you have a Google Search Console account?
Google My Business Listings (Google Maps)
Do you control both your Google My Business listings and know how to manage and update them?
- Starting an SEO Campaign
- Just Ask the Keywords Duck
- SEO Number Plates
- What is Local SEO Services Warwickshire
- Free SEO Advice ~ Will Do SEO For Tea
- SEO Services for Tradesmen in Warwickshire
- Websites for Tradesmen in Warwickshire
- Google Business Finder
- V1 SEO Keywords Finder Tool
- Google Cached Snapshot Checker Bookmarklet
- Search Google From Any Country
- SEO Stratford-upon-Avon
- Shipston-on-Stour SEO Company V1 SEO
- SEO Training Course Warwickshire
- SEO Services The Cotswolds
- SEO Tips For Beginners
- Where to Buy a Fake Billy Mask – Billy Murphy The Young Offenders
- Free SEO Advice
- Why should your website rank higher in Google than anyone elses?
- Google Delegated Authority Evaluation System
- Spot the V1 SEO Number Plate
- Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Expert
- Google Cached Snapshot Checker
- Trick Google in to thinking you are searching from any location
- Create a Google Reviews Link
- Mangeur De Cigogne 17 Years Today
- Google Rich Results Test Bookmarklet
- Mobile Friendly Test Bookmarklet
- Google Mobile Friendly Test Checker
Small Business SEO